Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 February 2015

a girl at the bus stop (Ed Baker)


… and while you were doing that I was writing/doing a DADA version of  what is now : POEM of a Hermit
…. which was provoked by my watching “a girl at the bus stop/ in  red dress gusting”



and here is the poem:




… besides that… I was just thinking of you . Hang in, Ed

On Feb 19, 2015, at 4:46 PM, Chris Faiers <zenriver@sympatico.ca> wrote:




Subject: my typical Canadian day

opened the front door - FUCK! - went out the back door & dived off the porch ... went  for a bike ride ... threw hot water at a tree ... got lost in my  neighbour's kid's snow maze ... took  a  warm bath to wait for spring  ...

1 comment:

Ed Baker said...

thanks Chris.
the drawing is for cover of new little book titled
'a girl in a rd dress gusting'